Why We Gather Data
We gather and use certain information about visitors to the site and its users in order to provide better products and services, and to enable certain functions such as online purchasing and client accounts. We also collect user’s behavioral data in order to better understand how visitors are using this website and present relevant information to them
What Data We Gather
We may ask for the following information:
- Your name
- Your email ID
When you place an order with us, we will also need:
- Your complete address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and related details
In case you log a support ticket with us, we may ask you for
- What time of the day would you be available so that we can reach you to sort your issues quickly
When you use our system for leading a healthy life or for weight loss, we will need:
- Your Personal measurements, activity levels, diet preferences, dietary restrictions, cooking preferences etc.
What We Do With Your Data
Our primary goal when collecting data is to serve your needs to the best of our ability. Specifically we may use this data:
- To send you emails with Diet and Weight Loss tips
- To process purchases, returns and refunds
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
- To give you customized recommendation of recipes and items suiting your dietary preferences, restrictions, cooking choices etc.
- To improve products and services that we provide and our website
- To send you promotional information about products and service that may correspond to your goals and interests
- To help choose third party products and services that our website users may find relevant to their goals and interests
What about Cookies?
- Analyze our web traffic using an Analytics page
- Identify whether you are a user or a visitor to the site
- Help you sign in or stay signed in to our website
- Test new content for the website
- Store your preferences
What Controls Do You Have?
When you fill out a form or provide us with your contact details on our website, you agree to allow us to use your information for marketing purposes. Later you can change your mind and stop all future correspondence via:
- Unsubscribing from links in the email
- Signing into the website and adjusting your settings
- Sending an email to us for tech support
We will never lease, sell or otherwise distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. Any sensitive information we have about you is held and protected as required by the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always handle your information in the most secure manner possible. To prevent unauthorized access to your information we have implemented stringent physical and electronic safeguards. We have strong procedural guidelines concerning all personal data obtained through the site. We are also in complete compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Third Party Websites